Monday 5 February 2018

Saga of the Goblin Horde: Quick Start version 15

Several friends have started converting their Savage Worlds settings across to Swift d12, so I've recently been splitting my time between the Saga of the Goblin Horde Quick Start rules, and a generic version of the core rules.

I've also been working on a small side project called "Blood & Bile", which I'm hoping to release later this month. However I wanted to release a small update to the Quick Start first, as there are a couple of playtests planned for this week.

Get it here: SotGH Quick Start

The changes are to the "Stunts" and "Conditions" sections on page 16. The original full-sized Swift d12 PDF included mechanics for disarming, grappling, intimidating and taunting, but they were left behind when I streamlined the rules. Now that I've decided to stick with the lighter version of the system, I've decided it's about time to bring those other mechanics over - so I've merged them into the stunt rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment