Monday 17 October 2016

Custom Wild Dice

As mentioned last month, I recently ordered some custom laser-engraved Wild Dice for Saga of the Goblin Horde - 16mm green oblivion dice with my goblin logo in place of the 6 spot. I promised I'd post a picture when they arrived, so here it is:


There are various companies in the US that offer custom dice, but I was only able to find one in the UK (Dice & Games), although fortunately their prices are very reasonable, and the minimum order is just 25 dice. I'd originally been thinking of handing out custom Wild Dice at Con games as a promotional thing.

It was a bit of a toss-up between green oblivion dice with gold dots/logo (which fits the color scheme for Saga of the Goblin Horde) and white pearl dice with black dots/logo (which is the more traditional black-on-white color scheme used by Pinnacle), but in the end I went with the green and gold, and I think it looks really good, although I'm still curious what the black and white would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment