Thursday 17 December 2015

Sanguine Solstice: One Sheet

Twas the night before Yuletide, and outside the village,
The goblins crept closer, eager to pillage.
The gate guards stood idle with nary a care,
Blind to the danger that soon would be there...

I've produced a lot of fan supplements over the last few years, but I've never released any adventures, so I thought I'd try my hand at writing a One Sheet for the Christmas season. For those not familiar with them, One Sheets are bare bones adventures, typically around 1000-1500 words, that are printed on both sides of a single sheet of paper.

In Sanguine Solstice, the players are goblin gang leaders, attempting to overrun a human village. The adventure is split into five scenes, each of which is designed to showcase a different feature of Savage Worlds: Interludes, Dramatic Tasks, trait checks, large combat encounters, and Chases.

You can download it here: Sanguine Solstice

I had originally planned to release some archetypes to go with the adventure, but they proved to be a lot more work than expected, and I don't think I can finish them before Christmas. However you could easily use the characters (and goblin race) I wrote for We Be Savage Goblins for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment