Friday 13 January 2017

Bone of Contention: Swift d12 One Shot

Now that other people are looking at the Swift d12 draft document (and in at least a couple of cases, doing some playtesting), I've decided to start releasing a few adventures for it.

Last month I ran the first playtest of Swift d12 using Sanguine Solstice, which was actually the first One Sheet I wrote for Saga of the Goblin Horde. However it's also a Christmas themed adventure, and I thought it might be better to release something less seasonal (particularly as it's now January).

Back in February last year I released Bone of Contention, the second One Sheet adventure for Saga of the Goblin Horde, and it's still one of my favourites - so I've decided to re-release it for Swift d12.

You can get it here: Bone of Contention.

No comments:

Post a Comment