Monday 1 May 2017

The Goblin Warrens

Last month I took part in the 200 Word RPG Challenge, submitting two entries: the Goblin Warrens, and Doomsday Cult.

All submissions had to be entered in plain text, which isn't very attractive, so I thought I'd have a go at making my mini RPGs look a bit more presentable. I'm still trying to decide what sort of trade dress I'd like to use for Doomsday Cult, but the Goblin Warrens is based on my Saga of the Goblin Horde setting, so I thought it made sense to present it in the same style.

I also decided to add a simple 200 word adventure. There wasn't enough space in the original entry to include both a system and an adventure (although I did try my best), so I thought it would make a fun little extra to include a bonus 200 word adventure alongside the RPG.

Download it here: The Goblin Warrens

No comments:

Post a Comment